RE: How much beer should a DBA consume? (Lots)

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:54:43 -0700

Speaking of beer...

It's spool-down time here; management just brought in beer and pizza, so I'm currently sipping on a cold one whilst staring at my monitor pretending to get work done. I'm not sure I want to touch any of my production db's in my current state of mind.

I'll be taking next week off, spending the time flying and skiing and not thinking a whole lot about databases.

SO, y'all have a pleasant holiday, keep it civil while I'm gone, and I'll see everyone next year (in a Gregorian sense, of course).

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA Received on Thu Dec 21 2000 - 13:54:43 CST