scherma content difference - DML generation to sync?

From: Szecsy Tamas <tszecsy_at_GEOMETRIA.hu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:43:30 +0100

Hi Listers,

does any one know a free or comercial tool or script that would synchronize the data content of a schema to an other schema. The two schemas are identical, only the data content is different. The output I would expect is a bunch of DML scripts, which I could run on schema A to make it identical with schema B. I have the COPY of the two schemas on a single box, in a single instance.

I was told TOAD newest version will have this feature, but I can't seem to find it.

Every help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Tamas Szecsy Received on Wed Dec 20 2000 - 02:43:30 CST