SQL Server/Siebel listserv

From: <cemail_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:45:19 -0800

Is anybody on the list aware of any SQL Anywhere listservs? What about a Siebel listserv?

Specifically, we have an Oracle database with remote users using Siebel. SQL Anywhere is running on the users laptops. We are having performance issues on the laptops.

I am trying to find out:
What type of tool is used to access the SQL Anywhere database and how do you access it? (I can't find anything similar to SQLPlus.)
What type of query can be run to see what indexes exist on the tables.
What query to use to see if there are any invalid objects. What type of data dictionary stuff is there? (Do they have anything similar to DBA_ views)?

Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html ) The FREE way to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere! Received on Wed Dec 20 2000 - 15:45:19 CST