Re: SQL%ROWCOUNT with update statement

From: Rajagopal Venkataramany <gvrvrr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:50:23 -0800 (PST)

Lisa,

  This is what I found from the Oracle Documentation.

%ROWCOUNT yields the number of rows affected by an INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statement, or returned by a SELECT INTO statement. %ROWCOUNT yields 0 if an INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statement affected no rows, or a SELECT INTO statement returned no rows.

  After looking at the details that u have posted in   this email, Oracle is doing it right and I do not   find implicit cursor attribute values getting   screwed or showing wrong values...

Regards
Rajagopal Venkataramany

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 10:50:23 CST