RE: SQL*Loader - Please Help!!!

From: Bob VanderMey <BVanderMey_at_Works.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:58:52 -0600

Ron,

Is the column trully blank? If so, you can probably use a NULLIF condition in the SQLLDR file. I don't remember the exact format, something like:

NULLIF columnname = ' '.

Bob VanderMey
Oracle DBA
Works.com
847 573-2687
bvandermey_at_works.com
565 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 250
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
http://www.works.com

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 09:58:52 CST