Listener Problem.

From: Manivannan.M <manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:53:02 +0530 (IST)

hi

we have a typical problem here.
we have two versions of oracle 7.3.4 and 8i running in sun solaris. The problem is with the listener. 8i uses default listener for 8i and 7.3.4 uses another user defined listener(Listener_ora7). We have a pro *c
program that connects to 7.3.4 database. it is always accessing 8i listener. How to make that pro*c program to consider 7.3.4 listener.

We could not put 7.3.4 database in 8i listener because of permission and loging problems.

Regards
Manivannan Muthukrishnan.

    ADDRESS:                             E-MAIL:
    68/4, Site no:3,                     manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com
    80 Feet road,
    (opp) Deccan Studio,
    Indiranagar,                         PHONE:
    Bangalore - 560038.                  5284681  Ext: 464