Reg. SQL Loader..

From: Arul kumar <rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:46:28 +0530

hi all,

We have a production db. (oracle 7.2 on unix) - Source. We r planning to have a seperate db. for another application - Destination(oracle 8 on NT).

Source & Destination r in two different locations.

Periodically, some of the table data (say, data from few cols. of some 4 or 5 tables) has to be dumped in the NT db.

We r planning to do it by SQL Loader. It should be of automated activity as well as efficient.

Can anyone suggest me with examples (preferably with shell scripts) for doing the same.

Thanx, Received on Mon Dec 18 2000 - 05:16:28 CST