Problem Registering Events w/OEM 2.2

From: Tom Pall <tom_at_cdproc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:36:20 -0600

OEM 2.2 w/diagnostic and tuning pack running on NT. Intelligent agent 8.1.7 running on Sun Solaris 2.7.

I have no problem discovering nodes running an 8.1.7 agent. When I try to register an event, however, it hangs forever with status "Registration Pending". No such problem registering events with earlier version intelligent agents.

Anybody else have this problem? Received on Mon Dec 18 2000 - 17:36:20 CST