RE: LGWR's Writing Habits

From: jared still <jkstill_at_teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:44:46 -0800 (PST)

> > I'm glad you said this.
> > My point is there is no reason for someone to come and say
> > my friend in
> > Oracle looked at the source code and told me this and that.
> > This opens many doors for troubles to the person and his friend.
> >
> The reason is simple - to find the TRUTH.

Wow!

Is this the X-files?
( for those of you that don't know, the X Files is an American   Television shows regarding one paranoid conspiracy theorists   quest for 'The Truth'
)

It's time for everyone to lighten up on this thread.

The contention and ill will it is breeding is not advancing anyone's knowledge of Oracle, or anything else for that matter.

Thanks,

Jared Still ( list owner )
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;) jkstill_at_teleport.com Received on Sun Dec 17 2000 - 21:44:46 CST