Installation problem of oracle 8.1.6 on sun solaris 2.6

From: mala singh <mala_singhm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:12:57 -0000

Hi DBAs
I am facing following problem at time of installation of oracle8.1.6 on sun solaris 2.6.
The following are the error messgae.If any one faced such kind of problem earlier please suggest me.Thanks in advance. *** Error code 138
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `/newvol01/app/oracle/product/8.1.6/rdbms/lib/oracle' tHANKS
Mala