Oracle Financials DBA Needed in Nashville..

From: Orastaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:27:39 -0500 (EST)

We have excellent staff opportunities available with a company in Nashville,Tennessee
that needs an Oracle Financials DBA and an Oracle Financials Technical Developer.=20
These 2 opportunities are full time staff positions. Requirements:=20

These positions are with a company that offers :

If you or anybody you know is interested in this opportunity, please send a resume as
an attachment to:

Orastaff, Inc.
Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Ph:1-800-549-8502 (*Please do not call if you need sponsorship) * Use job code Financials/Nashville/Carl/One

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S.=20
for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you=20
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you are seeking.

I have a referral fee policy.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
position=A0described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 13:27:39 CST