Re: Cognos Expertise? Urgent

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:58:31 -0800 (PST)

It depends what you want to do.
We're currently implementing Business Objetcs. BO people had a lot of difficulties just installing and making the product work. Since we're afraid of nothing, we will integrated the WebIntelligence product with WebLogic web servers.

The runner up for the reporting product was Brio.

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 01:58:31 CST