legal-eeze

From: Cunningham, Gerald <Gerald.Cunningham_at_usi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:18:30 -0500

Hi there,

I was thinking of reproducing certain published documents on our intranet, for educational puposes. Unfortunately, Oracle's "legal notices and terms of use" makes my head hurt. Is it legal to reproduce a doc from Metalink?

Here's an excerpt:

"You may not use, disclose, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise copy in any form or by any means the information contained in the Materials for any purpose, other than to support your authorized use of the Oracle Programs for which you hold a supported license from Oracle, without the prior written permission of Oracle."

I would think that I would be "supporting my authorized us of Oracle Programs" (since we have a license), right?

Thanks! Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 11:18:30 CST