Moving tables to a different tablespace

From: <achoto_at_american.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:45:56 -0500

I need to move some tables out of a tablespace into another. Is there another option other than dropping the tables and recreating them in the new tablespace?

I have exported the user, but if I understand correctly I can import the tables into a different user, but not into a different tablespace, or am I wrong? I want to keep the owner as it is.

Thanks

Thanks

Ana E. Choto
Systems Programmer
American University
e-Operations
Phone (202) 885-2275
Fax (202) 885-2224 Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 13:45:56 CST