exporting and importing public synonyms

From: pascal dumas <pdumas_at_ota.fr.socgen.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:58:51 +0100

Hi,

I have created some public synonyms for tables belonging to a A-user in a database.
I'd like to export these synonyms and import them in another database, where I have
made an import " fromuser=A-user touser=B-user ".

in the Oracle 8.1.6 Documentation, they say one must be careful when exporting compiled objects that reference a name used as a synonym and as another object. But they don't say what to do in this case !!!

Would anybody have had the same problem ?

Thanks, Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 07:58:51 CST