RE: LGWR's Writing Habits

From: Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha <gajav_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:11:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Waleed,

I am not sure what you mean by speculation - the first post I did with the 1 Mb. (a couple of days back) was before we had a chance to look up the source. I don't have any access to that, he does, and he does it in his free time. Today's posting was done after the source was looked into. There was no 'speculation' in what I said today. It is the truth as he tells me and I trust his technical capabilities.

I don't think it is even fair to ask someone who is doing all of us a huge favor (to answer some core questions) to do something such as 'open up the source on a public list' such as this. I do hope you were just kidding and pulling my chain.

Cheers,

Gaja

Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha
Director, Storage Management Products, Quest Software Inc. Office : (972)-304-1170, E-mail : gaja_at_quest.com

Author:Oracle Performance Tuning 101 by Osborne McGraw-Hill "Opinions and views expressed are my own and not of Quest" Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 17:11:57 CST