RE: exp/imp with files over 2GB when compressed

From: Aponte, Tony <AponteT_at_hsn.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:27:04 -0500

I use imp file=<(cat splitaa splitab splitac|zcat) fromuser=............. The magic is in the <() syntax that passes the concatenation of the split files to zcat to be uncompressed in order, then to import as the dump file input.

Tony

Author: Roy Ferguson
  INET: rferguso_at_level1.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 14:27:04 CST