Rollback problem

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:36:41 +0900

Hello All,

This is regarding Rollback segment problem In UNIX platform.

We have one instance In unix sun solaris ,the database is batch oriented .when we are running the batches lots of transaction are going on.

so Our rollback segment size is fulled.In RBS tablespace we have two datafiles. one datafile size is 2048M and another is 1000M.

and one rollback segment is there. whose size Initial is 1M ,next 1M and optimal 500M.

The problem is .
oneday When batch runs then all the RBS datafiles are full.

Please tell me what to do.

Can I Create more rollback segment on RBS tablespace.What could be the soluation for this ?? Received on Tue Dec 12 2000 - 01:36:41 CST