RE: How to determine what session is using lot of Oracle resources

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:30:26 -0500

Don't know if this is going to help, but an example query to show you who is rockin and rolling on your hard drives would be.

SELECT A.OSUSER, A.MACHINE, A.USERNAME, B.PHYSICAL_READS, B.BLOCK_GETS FROM V$SESSION A, V$SESS_IO B
WHERE A.SID = B.SID
ORDER BY B.PHYSICAL_READS However, I have a feeling that yours is more sga and main memory problems. Am I even close on this one?
Kev
Author: Cale, Rick T (Richard)
  INET: RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com