Re: NT - How to remotely start/stop oracle listener service?

From: djordjej <djordjej_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:52:19 -0500

It was a part of the Diagnostic pack.

I think it is now a part of the Enterprise manager.

BTW, I think that new OEM really sucks. For example in the Tablespace Manager you cannot see the size of a free extent, you cannot get a map of a temporary tablespace (which was very handy when you monitor a big process and can allocate more space to TEMP if needed), ... . The only good thing is that old and new version can coexist in different homes.

Djordje