RE: Entity Relationship Diagrams

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:52:41 -0600

Oracle Designer 6i will do this if you have your tables with proper PK's, UK's, and FK's enabled. You can download it for free at otn.oracle.com. Also ER Studio from Embarcadero and ERWin will do this.

Does anyone know of such a tool for Linux??

I'm trying desparately to get Bill's virus off my desktop.

Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation

Author: Sajid Iqbal
  INET: sajid_at_u-net.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Dec 11 2000 - 07:52:41 CST