RE: Urgent FRom Oracle to Dbase

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:59:03 -0800

Actually, I accidentally stumbled on something on the Oracle7 client CD for Win9x (called "Intersolve direct"???) that allows you to write into dBase files. I never used it, and have never heard of anyone that has.

Try searching the CDs, or go to Oracle's tech support web site for more info.

regards,
ep