DB Access restriction

From: Ganapathi Kesavelu <k7g_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:48:48 -0800 (PST)

  ORACLE 7.3.4 (will be upgraded to 817) OPS   The frontend is D2K.
  There are some interfaces written in PRO*C.  The apps also uses DBMS_JOB

  I want to allow access to db for people who come thru forms and PRO*C only. Basically I want to restrict access to anybody trying to come by any third party apps, ODBC etc

 TIA Regd's
GK

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. http://shopping.yahoo.com/ Received on Mon Dec 11 2000 - 13:48:48 CST