Re: OFFTOPIC:

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:44:28 -0000

none that I know of... it would all depend on what your company/users expect by way of recovery from disaster. If they are willing to wait days, you don't need an offsite location.

If they aren't, you need another data center, preferrably in another state or at least another city, that mimics your environment.

I've worked in places that had disaster recovery sites, and places that trusted that mirrored disks were enough.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 08:44:28 CST