Multiple Listeners on Same Oracle Homes

From: Oracle Apps <oaugdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:41:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello All DBA Gurus
I would like to know if there is a way to start multiple listeners from the same Oracle Home. Basically what we want to do is start two listeners on two different port numbers, one for regular users and one for overseas users, since we want to monitor the network traffic between the server and overseas users. Would appreciate any insight to this.

Thanks
Abhi

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. http://shopping.yahoo.com/ Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 09:41:50 CST