PLSQL for ddl

From: David Turner <turner_at_elvis.mu.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:16:27 -0600

I am writing several different procedures in plsql to help me drop and recreate all the constraints, foreign keys, indexes, grants, privileges associated with a given table so I can automate many of the mundane tasks I would like to avoid. Has anyone else done this and is willing to send me the code or list an html page where I can get them?

Also has anyone done this in sqlj and is it even possible? I have hesitated working with sqlj because I thought much of the ddl I perform can only be done with plsql.

Thanks, Dave Turner Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 17:16:27 CST