Re: How to remotely start/stop oracle listener service?

From: Srinivas Rao Pulla <spulla_at_deploy.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:02:00 -0800

 Probably these are some of the many ways we can do the task at the OS level, installing an rshd, or sshd, or a telnetd on the remote NT server, if using a rshd/sshd we can fire a command from remotely and interactively in case of a telnet server. There are lot many freeware's available on the web for the above said tools.

Please let me know if you want more info on this, if it matches your requirement.

Srinivas