RMAN to Tape drive

From: Adam Turner <ATurner_at_concreteinc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:17:21 -0500

Can anyone out there point me to some good doco's for running RMAN backups to a tape drive on the local machine? I am searching as well and am sure to find something, but I thought I would ask. Specifically I would like to integrate RMAN with a standard tape drive - and also with Veritas NetBackup for Solaris ...

Any pointers would be great - if there's an interest I'll post my results when I have them ;-)

thanks, Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 11:17:21 CST