RE: Off Topic -Happy Ramadhan

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 00:50:38 -0000

You're either joking or you haven't been on this list very long.

Since when do we EVER restrict ourselves to Oracle issues only?

The subject line very clearly stated that the message was Off Topic. I suggest that in the future you examine your keyboard a little more closely and use the delete key to remove without reading those messages that have subject lines that are of no interest to you.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 18:50:38 CST