NEW : OFF TOPIC : Oraperl for WIN2000

From: Andrey Bronfin <bronfin_at_VisualTop.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:43:48 +0200

HI !
Many thanks to all who have responded to my previous posting . Now i have a new question .
I've installed DBI & DBD-Oracle packages , but i couldn't connect to DB , and i'm having the following error :

DBI->connect failed: a (DBD: login failed, check ORACLE_HOME/bin is on your PATH) . ORACLE_HOME/bin is in my PATH indeed and i don't know what else to look at .... I'm staled with it for several days already . Would U please give me a tip about htis ... Thanks VERY much in advance .

Andrey .