Oracle Transparent Gateway for Ingres

From: Campbell, James <James.Campbell_at_ca.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:25:18 +1100

Hi listers,

if anyone out there is using the Oracle Transparent Gateway for Ingres, particularly against Ingres 'ii', and have any details of your installation which you would be able to share with me, then I'd like to hear from you. Please respond off-line - I don't want to trouble the rest of you with postings about a product which I imagine few of you are interested in!

Regards,
James Campbell
james.campbell_at_ca.com Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 00:25:18 CST