Crusader for the RAW

From: Dave Morgan <dmorgan_at_bartertrust.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 08:01:35 -0800

Hi Bruce,

	I would normally recommend that you use cooked file
	systems unless you have an architectural need (OPS)
	or a performance need for raw file systems.

	However, you mention that you are already running
	raw file systems.
		Are you comfortable administering them?
		Have you tested your recovery methods?
		Are your backups relieable?

	If the answer to all questions is "YES" I see
	no reason why you should change your physical
	database structure.

HTH
Dave

Why is the answer 42?