RE: Urgent...

From: Annamalai Arunachalam (c) <aarunachalam_at_arcmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:22:45 -0600

Hi.

The other utility you might want to look into is Oracle Migration work bench. I wouldn't say it is bad or too good, call it intermediate.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards, Arun
www.arunannamalai.com

Author: V Senthil Kumar
  INET: "v_senthil"@chennai.tcs.co.in

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 10:22:45 CST