RE: ORA-12709 error while loading create database character set

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:24:32 +1100

Alan,

Make sure you have the ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID set corectly.

Set you ORA_NLS33 parameter

Depends on the platform

export ORA_NLS33=$ORACLE_HOME/ocommon/nls/admin/data -- ksh and sh

setenv ORA_NLS33 $ORACLE_HOME/ocommon/nls/admin/data -- csh

set ORA_NLS33 = $ORACLE_HOME/ocommon/nls/admin/data -- NT

If this down not work contact Oracle Customer Support

HTH Suhen

Author: Browning, Alan
  INET: abrowning_at_moorman.com