Off Topic: Radio Frequency Scanner & Oracle RDBMS

From: Chan Siu Ming <csm_tec_at_softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:13:17 +0800

Hi Gurus,

Would anyone please tell me what is the best development tool for application running on Radio Frequency Scanners?

I have a project to develop a warehouse management system (WMS) which the workstations are the character mode radio frequency scanners (RF Scanners) and the database is Oracle 8.1.6.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,

Chan Siu Ming Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 00:13:17 CST