Re: Question for Peoplesoft DBAs

From: Joan Hsieh <jhsieh_at_infonet.tufts.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:50:17 -0500

Dennis,

If you change it through peopleTools, then it will effect all the new scripts for creating tables.
Go to peopletools -> utility -> use -> ddl model defaults -> you will see a panal choose platform id =2 (means oracle database)-> click ok -> change next parameter there.

If you just want change one table definition, just change it through oracle. but keep in mind, everything you changed in oracle not through peoplesoft, you will lost all the changes after you do ps upgrade.