BSCS or FraudBuster

From: Jay Hostetter <jhostetter_at_decommunications.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:21:44 -0500

Does anybody have experience administering databases for the following two = applications?

BSCS (owned by LHS/Sema)
FraudBuster (a component of Fraud Centurion by LightBridge)

If you have experience, I would appreciate comments, gotchas, etc. I may = have the privilege of admnistering databases for these applications.

Thank you

Jay Hostetter
Oracle DBA
D. & E. Communications
Ephrata, PA USA Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 14:21:44 CST