RE: PL/SQL and Java

From: krao <krao_at_callidussoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:03:32 -0800

I think what Henrik, who obviously is not a native speaker of English (like myself), meant was that his Jave code can not handle multiple return values from the stored procedure. When I first read his message, I thought along the same lines Mladen did. But, when I re-read and noticed the usage of "answer" in the third sentence, it wasn't difficult to understand what he meant.

Author: Joseph S. Testa
  INET: teci_at_oracle-dba.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com