Re: Problem Importing

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:18:45 -0600

Rocky,

Sorry, I don't have any recommendations for you but just wondered if I might be having a similar problem with a newly-migrated 8.1.5 database.

Which init.ora parameter did you increase? Perhaps I need to increase in on my database to get rid of my compiler errors.

Thanks,

Cherie
Cherie Machler
Gelco Information Network Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 14:18:45 CST