Again - TRACE - What does Out of async requests mean?

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:54:28 -0600

Since I didn't get a response the first time, I'm submitting it one more time in the hopes that someone might get a fresh look at it:

I have the following trace files in my udump directory. They all say the same thing. The database is 7.3.4 on UNIX Sun Solaris 2.6.

This database supports a web logic application.

Can anyone explain to me in layman's terms what the error 'Out of async requests' means:

Thanks,

Cherie
Cherie Machler
Gelco Information Network

Dump file /orasoft/oracle/admin/EXTPRD01/udump/extprd01_ora_18215.trc Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.4.4.0 - Production With the distributed and parallel query options PL/SQL Release 2.3.4.4.0 - Production
ORACLE_HOME = /orasoft/oracle/product/7.3.4 System name: SunOS

Node name:      mspwww01
Release:        5.6
Version:        Generic_105181-20
Machine:        sun4u

Instance name: EXTPRD01
Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1
Oracle process number: 255
Unix process pid: 18215, image: oracleEXTPRD01

  INET: Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 15:54:28 CST