RE: From 8.0.5 to 8.1.5

From: Adil Rahman <arahman_at_ora-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:41:32 +0500

Thanks guys,
I am trying to reduce the down time to a minimum and in this case applying incremental exports seems like the better option. By using Ignore =Y I think I would be cutting down on the import time. I guess using RMAN would make things even quicker. And I believe 8i supports incremental Export/Import.

Adil

Consultant
Technical Support
Ora-tech Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Karachi, Pakistan Received on Sun Dec 03 2000 - 21:41:32 CST