Init.ora parameter

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:00:27 +0900

Regarding the PROCESS parameter in INIT.Ora what will be the size to be recomended for a OLTP application.

If we do more what is the problem will you face and what the size will be ?Now the size is 100 for one instance another is 2000 .please suggest me, Saroj.     Received on Sun Dec 03 2000 - 19:00:27 CST