Oracle DBAs-Financials Training Available- Charlotte Company

From: OraStaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:04:33 -0500 (EST)

Great company in Charlotte, North Carolina has an excellent staff=  opportunity
available for an Oracle Financials DBA.=20 This position does Not require travel.=20

Requirements:=20

This position is with a company that offers :

NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

If you or anybody you know is interested in this opportunity, please send a resume as
an attachment to:
Orastaff, Inc.
Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Ph:1-800-549-8502
* Use job code Fin DBA/Charlotte/K.Tech/One

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S.=20
for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you=20
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
position=A0described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Received on Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:04:33 CST