OT -- downloading business applications (was RE: Personal Lab for

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 12:03:51 -0400

I wish we could download Oracle Financials... but then we can't = download SAP
R/3 either.

I guess the only way to learn those is to work somewhere where they = already
use those applications.

: )

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique=20
Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO