OT -- downloading business applications (was RE: Personal Lab

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:37:10 -0500

There is a lot of software available at the Oracle Store from the = Oracle.com site. Some of it is quite reasonable also. The CD packs are = usually $40US. The products available range from 9i to warehouseing = products.
ROR m=AA=BF=AAm

>>> BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca 12/01/00 11:05AM >>>
I wish we could download Oracle Financials... but then we can't download = SAP
R/3 either.

I guess the only way to learn those is to work somewhere where they = already
use those applications.

: )

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA) Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 12:37:10 CST