RE: Off Topic - Citrix: Any Max Limitations?

From: Rama Malladi <rmalladi_at_inteliant.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:33:43 -0800

No, 60 is definitely not the limit, as we have 300+ users on Citrix. It is highly scalable.

After 100 users, we added another NT server to share the load. Now we have 3 NT servers sharing the load and it is fault-tolerant too. If one node fails, users assigned to that node can connect through other nodes. But they have to logout and login and the current transactions at the time of failure will be lost.

Hope it helps
Rama

Author: William Rogge
  INET: William_Rogge_at_voltek.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 12:33:43 CST