RE: Locally managed tablespaces...SOLVED!!

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:33:08 -0600

Sorry I missed the original post! Must have been near all those off-topic ones... ;)

In order to create your RBS TS as locally managed, create a small RBS in a dictionary managed TS (I used SYSTEM -- I know, I know...) and put it online. Create the RBS TS as locally managed, add your RBSs to it, then offline/remove the original RBS that was created in a dictionary managed TS.

HTH!

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 12:33:08 CST