Re: NT CLUSTERING Server

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:59:59 -0800

(probably amongst other things,)
the dba is required to supplicate the Almighty approximately 5 times more frequently than usual for each additional node. ep

On 30 Nov 2000, at 23:40, Dash, Saroj wrote:

Date sent:      	Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:40:43 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
From:           	"Dash, Saroj  (CAP,CEF)" <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Subject:        	NT CLUSTERING Server

> I want to create a database in Windows NT Clustering server. How can it
> differ it from general database scripts.

http://www.tsowell.com/
http://www.tsowell.com/quotes.html
 "Every man, wherever he goes, is encompassed by a   cloud of comforting convictions, which move with   him like flies on a summer day."
--Bertrand Russell
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell101300.asp
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell022900.asp
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell091099.asp