TKPROF's output

From: Shevtsov, Eduard <EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:28:46 +0300

Hi All,
I have a few questions regarding interpreting of the TKPROF's output.

1)
assume that I have a query with a subquery in the TKPROF's output. I know that the query's output doesn't contain blocks which were being read by the subquery. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. But what about fetch time of the subquery? Is it included in the overall fetch time of the query?

2) similar question regarding fetch time in case of UNION/UNION ALL/MINUS

Thanks in advance, Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 11:28:46 CST