Re: From 8.0.5 to 8.1.5

From: djordjej <djordjej_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:42:44 -0500

Incremental export/import would not work, as all the tables that have been changed in the meantime are exported in full - not the difference only.

However your idea might work with RMAN incremental backup as it is really incremental - only the changed blocks are backed up ?

Any ideas from listers ?

Djordje